What's new

I now have a cobwarden!

I just received an 8" churchwarden forever stem from Walker Briar Works for my Missouri Meerschaums. Nice tight fit. And if I want to (which I might), a half of a Grabow filter will fit in the lower part of the shank.

I have an unfinished Country Gentleman that will look good with this stem, though I am sorely tempted to get an unfinished Diplomat for this baby.

Dave

I'm partial to the Walker churchwarden stems on my MM hardwood pipes. They looks great churchwarden style as well. :)

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Enjoy. IMO this is the way to go for a churchwarden, especially at first. I don't use my churchwarden stem enough to justify a standalone pipe.

Welcome to the club! :thumbup:

One good thing about the stems is they should fit any of your MM's with the same filter style. I particularly like the look of a churchwarden stem on the cobbit wizard.

$Cobwarden.jpg

Here's my unfinished Missouri Pride cobwarden. My Country Gentleman has a steeper angle on the shank, so the stem would need more of a bend for that one.

Dave

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I have two Walker Forever Stems, a full length on a Diplomat and a Semi (with more curve) on a Country Gentleman. Well worth the price!

Top Bottom