What's new

A message from the Stew.

Good morning, fellow B&B'ers!

I'd like to formally introduce myself. My name is Dane, and it's my pleasure to be the new Shaving Creams Steward.

If you have any questions concerning this forum, please feel free to post here, or send me a PM. I look forward to helping out in any way I can!

Dane

Thanks, Gents! If Sam posts a silly question, I'll be sure to pair him with a corpse in the Reindeer&Sleigh exchange this year!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome aboard, Dane!
Congrats Dane!
Please ignore the silly question that Sam will post shortly and enjoy your Stewie time!
:bored:

All I was gonna do was ask if it's normal for Cremo to provide a good shave even though it smells funny and I can't get it to lather no matter how hard I try. :blink:

Welcome aboard, Dane!

:bored:

All I was gonna do was ask if it's normal for Cremo to provide a good shave even though it smells funny and I can't get it to lather no matter how hard I try. :blink:
It smells funny because you have a big nose, you're also smelling the sewage at the Solid Waste Repository from across town.

It lathers fine when it's on top of a nice Bergamot soap.

Your Reindeer&Sleigh fate is sealed. ;)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
It smells funny because you have a big nose, you're also smelling the sewage at the Solid Waste Repository from across town.
Phew, SWMBO thought it was me this morning :tongue_sm
It lathers fine when it's on top of a nice Bergamot soap.
Don't have any of that. But I do have an empty Earl Grey tea tin from Fortnum & Mason

Your Reindeer&Sleigh fate is sealed. ;)
Wazzup wit dat? I didn't actually ask the question. :lol:

Top Bottom