What's new

B&M Nocturne scent

I have a sample I'm about to use of Nocturne and I was wondering what the scent is suppose to be?

Too me it seems it has some cinnamon and some kinda citrus. I was just curious I really like it and since it''s not available at this time I'd love to buy a full tub.

I got it because it's supposed to be apple cider/pie.

If you gave me 50 guesses after smelling it, I'd never guess the intent.

Shaves pretty well, though.

Its suppose to remind you of the wonderful Autumn days when you were a youth. I got some...smelled like an old apple....tried it once....had an allergic reaction....tossed it in the garbage. I'm not a fan.

Shaved with it last night, delightful. Goes to show...

I used to live in apple country, and a certain aroma that pervades the orchards in fall is captured perfectly for me, along with a hint of cherry.

DGI

Actually I think its supposed to the scent of a whole cider mill, wooden floorboards and everything, not just the cider itself.

Here's Will's description of the scent:

"We tried to pattern Nocturne after the aroma of a New England Harvest Festival using the scents of apples, newly fallen leaves, woodsmoke, styrax benzoin, and the faintest touch of cinnamon. The result was something extraordinary. This soap smells very much like the inside of a cider mill, with a slightly sweet, smokey, faintly spicy scent that's perfect for the crisp, clear days of Autumn."

Hope this helps, gents!

Top Bottom