What's new

Catie's Bubbles Question

I currently have 8 Caties scents with 4 more samples on the way. Of those I have, I'd put LPV #4 and Le Marche Rusage #6.

To be honest, LPV is probably the most enticing and complex scent I have, but since I think it's more of a winter scent and I don't like winter, I have it at #4. It's still outstanding and probably will be in the wet shaving hall of fame if not already .

LMR is good but not the wow factor I get with LPV. All are equally excellent performance wise.

I currently have 8 Caties scents with 4 more samples on the way. Of those I have, I'd put LPV #4 and Le Marche Rusage #6.

To be honest, LPV is probably the most enticing and complex scent I have, but since I think it's more of a winter scent and I don't like winter, I have it at #4. It's still outstanding and probably will be in the wet shaving hall of fame if not already .

LMR is good but not the wow factor I get with LPV. All are equally excellent performance wise.

so, what are your favorites?
thanks

LMR is excellent, as are all of the 8 or so CB i have. Great performers for sure. Favorite? Hard to say, I like the changeup so will leave it at that.

so, what are your favorites?
thanks

My top 3: La Terre Verte, Le Vert Orange, Quatre Cent Vingt in that order.

LTV will appeal to just about everyone. Just delicious, especially after a week or so of mellowing. LVO pretty much the same thing. QCV is the one with the cannabis and light floral scent and is the most risky of the three. I love it though, and it's fairly popular.

Lmr, mainly because I had an unpleasant reaction to lpv but as always caties has wonderful performance with all there soaps.

Top Bottom