What's new

Getting two NEW brushes

I just ordered a Saville Row 3324 Yesterday and I'm waiting for a Rudy Vey 25mm Muhlie knot with dark knight handle to be made soon.

I'm really looking forward to both and I want to compare the RV with my L'occitane Plisson just out of curiosity.

I'll post pics as soon as they both come in.

I just recently acquired the same diameter/loft Muhle synthetic in a different RV handle and would also like to know how in your opinion it compares/contrasts to the Savile Row 3324... This thing is way more "beefy" for lack of a better term than any of my similar diameter knot brushes. Not quite like my Omega 49 or Chubby 2 but I'm veering off course - apples and oranges etc. I don't have a Plisson synthetic- was sort of tempted at first then thought better of it after some of the more helpful posts here regarding backbone or lack thereof. I have come close to ordering the SR 3324 before. Bottom line, strong work on choosing 2 great brushes!
asset.php

Outstanding. I've heard it (the black knight handle) is even better in person. The SR 3324 looks great too. Now you're cooking with peanut oil. You realistically probably never need another brush (right). Enjoy.

Top Bottom