What's new

Ok. we love our bikes.so let's see those Bike pictures.

Briefly tell us about the history of how you got your pedal power baby. .

. $2012-mongoose-legion-bmx-bike.jpg

$gallery_aristotle_mixte.jpg$bikes_Mukluk2_2013.jpg$81bfjZt-EaL._SL1500_.jpg

Last year i saw a kid with a bike that had ridiculously fat tires, So i went out and got the adult size one.

looks like this:

proxy.php

I bought a more comfortable seat for it, and i plan to buy some plasti-dip and give the whole bike a black matte finish.

Last year i saw a kid with a bike that had ridiculously fat tires, So i went out and got the adult size one.

looks like this:

proxy.php

I bought a more comfortable seat for it, and i plan to buy some plasti-dip and give the whole bike a black matte finish.

I want one...where did you get it?

$300 for the mongoose seems a lot. I got mine for $199, plus tax (maybe $10 to $15).

From what i read about these kinds of bikes, the mongoose is a decent starter bike. Bike companies like Surly, Origin 8 and Trek have "fat bikes" that are over $1000. I've seen a few that are over $3k.

If i had money to blow, i would get me the surley moonlander, it has 4.8 tires. too bad it's over $2k

proxy.php

Last edited:
$300 for the mongoose seems a lot. I got mine for $199, plus tax (maybe $10 to $15).

From what i read about these kinds of bikes, the mongoose is a decent starter bike. Bike companies like Surly, Origin 8 and Trek have "fat bikes" that are over $1000. I've seen a few that are over $3k.

If i had money to blow, i would get me the surley moonlander, it has 4.8 tires. too bad it's over $2k

proxy.php
I'm a fast rider......thats going to really slow me down. :001_cool:

A couple of years ago I had BAD (Bike Acquisition Disorder )

My exercise bike 80's Centurion
$Bike 1.jpg
My work horse bike for dirt or toeing my son ect... The white part is detachable.

$Bike 2.jpg

What my son calls my "Car Bike" its a petal powered "Rhodes Bike"

$Bike 3.jpg

I live near a 22 mile bike trail, and REALLY need to start riding again, it's been a year. A rough year but a year.

Top Bottom