What is your real name?
Andras
What are your nicknames/aliases?
-
Where do you live?
Budapest, Hungary, Europe
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Father of two beautiful daughters, husband. In my professional career I manage a SW developer unit at an international Telco Vendor.
What is your favorite shave setup?
Red Proraso Sandalwood soap
Badger brush
Muhle R89
Dr Harris Sandalwood AS
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Singing in a band, playing Clapton, Hendrix and similar kinds of music*.
*A kind of music that is played on instruments, not laptops, written by people who are by now either dead or so old that would be sent home from talent shows. ;)
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I love nice objects. Lighters, guitars, microphones. And DE razors. Maybe that's why I'm here.

Hello and welcome, Andras. Great to have you here on B&B. This is a super forum and you will learn a lot here.

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself in the HoF.

It is always good to put some background info with a screen name.

Kick back and enjoy your time on B&B

Welcome!
I would love to get to travel to Hungary/Romania someday. My family roots are from that region of Europe. Everyone in the USA can not say my last name but I bet you could with ease!

Welcome!
I would love to get to travel to Hungary/Romania someday. My family roots are from that region of Europe. Everyone in the USA can not say my last name but I bet you could with ease!

"Lunchboxx." Seams easy to pronounce. :) Jokes aside, with mandatory Russian lessons in school, some German and English, we can pretty much pronounce all central european names. We're still puzzled from the scandinavian ones.

Szervusz, Andras - my mom and dad are from Harghita and unless one travels to Hungary proper, it's hard to get more Hungarian than that place!

Szervusz, Andras - my mom and dad are from Harghita and unless one travels to Hungary proper, it's hard to get more Hungarian than that place!

Szia Smoothie,
it's a shame, but I have never been to Hargita neither other places in Transylvania. The pictures I've seen about the place are.magnificent, it's a spectacular area. To make it even worse, the meaning of my family name, székely is the name of the Transylvanian ethnicity. Say hi to your folks in my name.

Top Bottom