What's new

Now I know for a fact that ouch is more than one person

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The most troubling thing about this thread is the thought that you might actually think '86 Latour is ready for drinking yet.

1986 was one of my favorite vintages and was one of my first proofs that the guys at Wine Spectator have no idea what they're talking about. There were a ton of winners from that year, but I'd rate the Latour (a producer that usually excels even in mediocre years) as merely great, rather than very great. It's certainly ready to drink now, and probably has plateaued. I thought the Gruaud Larose and the Ducru Beaucaillou, two fine chateaux that aren't as highly regarded as that great Pauillac, were both better that year. Now as for the 1990 Latour..............

I can't speak to pan-dimensionalism of Ouch. However, for those seeking another diversion as well as wanting to support a great cause, pick up a fountain pen then head to WCS and get a bottle of Benevolent Badger Blue. The label for Noodler's BBB was designed by Ouchette and proceeds help support Sue Moore Fund.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I can't speak to pan-dimensionalism of Ouch.

I once asked Ouch 'the ultimate question' ... and it took him about seven and a half millionths of a second to answer: 42.

(To be fair, he thought I was asking "what is the best number of tacos to eat at one sitting?" ... which, to be fair ... is a pretty fundamentally important question as well.)

I once asked Ouch 'the ultimate question' ... and it took him about seven and a half millionths of a second to answer: 42.

(To be fair, he thought I was asking "what is the best number of tacos to eat at one sitting?" ... which, to be fair ... is a pretty fundamentally important question as well.)

Wow, that's slow for Ouch :laugh:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I can't speak to pan-dimensionalism of Ouch. However, for those seeking another diversion as well as wanting to support a great cause, pick up a fountain pen then head to WCS and get a bottle of Benevolent Badger Blue. The label for Noodler's BBB was designed by Ouchette and proceeds help support Sue Moore Fund.

Thanks, but if you're going to quote Doug Adams, you didn't have to omit the hyper intelligent part. :tongue_sm

I'm still surprised this other picture wasn't selected for a label.

Attachments

• $scan0003.jpg
    $scan0003.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 39

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
1986 was one of my favorite vintages and was one of my first proofs that the guys at Wine Spectator have no idea what they're talking about. There were a ton of winners from that year, but I'd rate the Latour (a producer that usually excels even in mediocre years) as merely great, rather than very great. It's certainly ready to drink now, and probably has plateaued. I thought the Gruaud Larose and the Ducru Beaucaillou, two fine chateaux that aren't as highly regarded as that great Pauillac, were both better that year. Now as for the 1990 Latour..............

Intelligent Ouch is so boring.
Just pour me a glass

Top Bottom