What's new

Now I know for a fact that ouch is more than one person

For all of you who didn't believe us when we say "how many members is ouch", you now have proof.

Ouch has both a Moderator badge and an Emeritus badge.

The real question is, which one is which? And how many are there total?:001_smile

I believe there are eight of them. Each one living Equal-distance from the other on the Earth. They each have a CIA built command center with ten or twelve super computers running in the background.
And there are special deliverymen who come to non-descript doorways three times a day with a bag of TACOS and a six pack of ales. Only to be shouted at and told to go away quickly once the bag and ales are grabbed and money flung at them.

At least that is how I imagine it is...

OH, wait my keyboard is freezing up.....HELP!!!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I think your right about Ouch being more than one person. He prides himself in the knowledge of world wines. So, the other day I asked him a very detailed question about his collection of 1986 Chateau Latour wines. He responded with:

Or, maybe Ouch is really Fred Sanford.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more ouch's that originally thought.

I just got my nomination to be ouch next month, along with XXXXa, XXXXb, and XXXXc.

....We're an anarcho-Ouchist commune! We're taking turns to act as a sort of executive-Ouch-for-the-week. But all the decisions of that Ouch have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority....

Help, help, I'm being repressed....

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Someone else finally noticed that, too. I attribute that solely to the total awesomeness that is Ouch. Only he can be both at once

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think your right about Ouch being more than one person. He prides himself in the knowledge of world wines. So, the other day I asked him a very detailed question about his collection of 1986 Chateau Latour wines.

I still have one bottle of that left. It's not enough for all of me.

For all of you who didn't believe us when we say "how many members is ouch", you now have proof.

Ouch has both a Moderator badge and an Emeritus badge.

About time you noticed.

Saw this a few days ago and figured it was just more "chest salad" for Ouch

proxy.php

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
The Emeritus badge is gone. Someone must have thought it was too much even for Ouch. I say Nay, Ouch is awesome enough to handle being past and present at the same time, I think he can also handle being future, but they don't have a badge for that

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Keep 'em comin', fellas. No one likes a good laugh more than a guy holding a chainsaw.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I still have one bottle of that left. It's not enough for all of me.

The most troubling thing about this thread is the thought that you might actually think '86 Latour is ready for drinking yet.

Ah...I zee here dat der iz zum confusation going on.

Dere iz only von Ouch, but he iz made up of a complex set ov perrrrsonalities.

Dere iz da Id Ouch, dat relies on base instincts such as revulsion at an open bottle of ein Lilac Vegetal. Vitch iz totally normal.

Dere is alzo da Super-ego Ouch, vitch tries to justify unto his vife vhy he needs to spend so much und money on shaving stuff.

And zen dere iz da ego Ouch. Dat iz de guy who tries to keep his other two perzzzzonalities in line, as vell as der rest of ein dumbkopfs around here.

imagejpeg

Ah...I zee here dat der iz zum confusation going on.

Dere iz only von Ouch, but he iz made up of a complex set ov perrrrsonalities.

Dere iz da Id Ouch, dat relies on base instincts such as revulsion at an open bottle of ein Lilac Vegetal. Vitch iz totally normal.

Dere is alzo da Super-ego Ouch, vitch tries to justify unto his vife vhy he needs to spend so much und money on shaving stuff.

And zen dere iz da ego Ouch. Dat iz de guy who tries to keep his other two perzzzzonalities in line, as vell as der rest of ein dumbkopfs around here.

imagejpeg

Dumbkopfs! Best vord ever!

Top Bottom