• Two to One Year(s)

• Three to Two Years

• Four to Three Years

• Five to Four Years

• Six to Five Years

• Seven to Six Years

• More than Seven Years

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep, still here.. The BST was the place I bought my first real razor. It was a Mergress from Telly. I can't believe how many members have come and gone.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Okay, I guess I've been here a while.

proxy.php

Yeah ... um ... not as long as Ouch or anything ...

proxy.php

... and don't even try to figure out Nick and Joel ...

proxy.php

8 years for me; most people wouldn't believe it if you just went by my post count.

Thanks for posting this. It reminds me that it's about time I contribute.

Don

Only joined here after the old "Wetshavers" listserv on MS lists went belly up. Those of us on the listserv looked down at this site for a while when it first started-but look who stood the test of time.

Kinda curious if anyone else on the Wetshavers listserv is still here and/or involved.

Beerman

Beerman, I was there. Uilleann Pipes. There were two wet shaver forums at the old MS sites. The Wetshavers and Wetshavers. I belonged to The Wetshavers but quickly moved along when it became obvious MS was not going make it like the more modern forum formats. Didn't the two lists merge later on? Eventually MS shut it down. I went from there to ShaveMyFace to here. So I guess in shaving forum membership I have been at this ten or eleven years.

Beerman, I was there. Uilleann Pipes. There were two wet shaver forums at the old MS sites. The Wetshavers and Wetshavers. I belonged to The Wetshavers but quickly moved along when it became obvious MS was not going make it like the more modern forum formats. Didn't the two lists merge later on? Eventually MS shut it down. I went from there to ShaveMyFace to here. So I guess in shaving forum membership I have been at this ten or eleven years.

I believe there was originally 1 list, then some sort of schism occurred and they split into two. Forget which one I was a member of. While I was a member, the person(s) responsible for the schism kissed and made up and they were merged again, right before going belly up a few months later. I think everyone used their own names, although the only one I really remember was a guy from FL named (I think) Gordon, who posted far more than anyone else. Helpful chap, but for some reason, the only one I can recall.

Beerman

Almost ten years for me.

We joined the same month.

Only joined here after the old "Wetshavers" listserv on MS lists went belly up. Those of us on the listserv looked down at this site for a while when it first started-but look who stood the test of time.

Kinda curious if anyone else on the Wetshavers listserv is still here and/or involved.

Beerman

I was there 3 months before it closed up shop; but it was that site that led me here.

marty

Top Bottom