What's new

Where to buy UFO handles

I was looking around at some pictures of these handles. I looked up the website, which is horrible. It is nearly unreadable. It is in Spanish and English with no way to order anything. The handles look great, though. Does anybody have an idea how to obtain one of these handles?

This is ridiculous. Nowhere in that post mentions how to order. This guy reminds me of the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld.

Last edited:
You can't order them any more. They were never really a business. It's just a hobby for the person making them. Every so often he makes a few handles and puts them up for sale. It's really luck if you happen to see him post that's he's got a new batch for sale. It's better to view the maker more as an artist that sells his artwork now and then when he makes it as opposed to a businessman who's trying to make a living selling handles.

This is ridiculous. Nowhere in that post mentions how to order. This guy reminds me of the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld.

Except the soup nazi was running a business as a soup salesman and UFO isn't running any kind of business. It's a guy who makes some handles in his free time after work and sells a batch when he's got a few made up and feels like it.

Except the soup nazi was running a business as a soup salesman and UFO isn't running any kind of business. It's a guy who makes some handles in his free time after work and sells a batch when he's got a few made up and feels like it.
Wasn't he a soup hobbyist, making soup for fun and when he had the ingredients available?

Website, selling, seems like a business to me. But this type of limited stock, I'll sell when I have some and feel like it, is becoming a trend in shave gear.

The line between Hobbyist and Business is hard to distinguish to me. I see UFO as a business, no different then custom makers of brushes, leather goods, pens etc. I have no issues with UFO but I've never tried to order or even wanted one, so keep that on mind with regards to my perspective.

Last edited:
Wasn't he a soup hobbyist, making soup for fun and when he had the ingredients available?

Website, selling, seems like a business to me. But this type of limited stock, I'll sell when I have some and feel like it, is becoming a trend in shave gear.

I guess you could look at it that way. Maybe my past experiences are what cause me to form my opinion this way. Growing up, my dad had a side business fixing TVs and VCRs. When he'd get done teaching for the day and on weekends, he'd work in the basement on the different customers' electronics. I remember times that people would get mad at him when he couldn't work on their things because he had a full load and didn't have time to take new customers. Eventually, he ended the business because it wasn't worth the headache for what really amounted to a hobby that paid for a family meal every month or so. My dad had business cards made up and everything. I'm pretty sure I still have one tucked away as a matter of fact.

However you slice it, the UFO handles are hard to find. If you think this is intolerable, buy a handle from someone else.
I was fortunate to have found one on eBay, but it was really a fluke.
Good luck with the hunt!

I also wish you best of luck in your search. I've seen them up for sale on different places from time to time. Who knows, I may even put mine up for sale some day.

Hah. And this guy just happens to make the highest quality handles out there today, IMO. :lol: :thumbup:

As others have said, best of luck - you'll need it. But I really do wish you the best of luck, and if you can find one, snatch it up because they are magnificent.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
While the website may be in a couple of different languages, the first line quite clearly states "NOT TAKING ORDERS." I'm not sure why I would go much further looking for how to place an order, but YMMV.

Top Bottom