What's new

Hershey's Spreadable Chocolate

Big fan of Nutella® thinking of trying out Hershey's.

Anyone tried the new Hershey's offering?
$iu-4.jpg

Yes I have had Nutella too. I actually tried the chocolate spread with peanut butter. Its good but a bit rich. I did really enjoy it though as a sweet tooth peanut butter and chocolate sandwich. Yummy I may have to pick up another tub since it has been a few months.

Yes I have had Nutella too. I actually tried the chocolate spread with peanut butter. Its good but a bit rich. I did really enjoy it though as a sweet tooth peanut butter and chocolate sandwich. Yummy I may have to pick up another tub since it has been a few months.

Thanks, Chris.

I haven't tried either. I see the Nutella at the store, but have never bought one. How do you like to eat it?

I haven't tried the Hershey's, but I like to spread some Nutella on 2 slices of bread and slice a banana in half lengthwise and make a sandwich. Put it in a buttered cast iron skillet and lay a press on top and cook until warmed through, browned and gooey.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The Hershey (at least the plain) is kind of like thick pre-made canned frosting.
I wasn't a big fan, and I thought I was going to be.

My family and I are big fans of Nutella and I picked up a container of the Hershey's spread with hazelnuts when it was on sale last year I believe. Tasty but above posters are correct that it's more a frosting flavor/consistency. My recommendation is stick with Nutella, which if you haven't tried yet you go get some ASAP.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My family and I are big fans of Nutella and I picked up a container of the Hershey's spread with hazelnuts when it was on sale last year I believe. Tasty but above posters are correct that it's more a frosting flavor/consistency. My recommendation is stick with Nutella, which if you haven't tried yet you go get some ASAP.
I fully endorse this statement. My best friend in high school came from Germany when he was 10. I often had Nutella toast and a screwdriver at his place before school. Yes, I mean vodka and OJ- the breakfast of champions.

Haven't had the Hershey's, but had the World Market version in both the Hazelnut/Chocolate and Chocolate only. The Hazelnut was very good, very like Nutella. The straight dark chocolate spread, which I was all prepared to really like, had a slightly rancid oil taste to it. Not bad, at least as in being inedible, but not real good either. Thankfully it was on sale.

Fresh flour Tortilla warmed up a bit. slather on the Nutella roll it up, cut like lavosh fresh cup of java, let the Vitamin N do it's work

Have tried the Hershey's, and the copies, just not the same and like mentioned above frosting like and somewhat gritty

Top Bottom