What's new

Props to Tacobell

I have to come in and say a big thanks to Tacobell for setting up a newbie. He set me with up my first safety razor (a Gillette "Y" from the 1950's), derby blades, and derby cream free of charge. Will give it a go this week after watching/reading some wetshaving tips. I hope to enjoy it but not so much that I get razor acquisition disorder :biggrin:

Darn, I was just about to order a burrito!!

That was very decent of Taco, Thirdeye also has a rep for doing this. Great guys. As my collection grows I plan on doing the same for newbies, for now I settle on sending blades to those in need.

BTW....Once you are proficient with your DE, I hate to tell you RAD will set in.

I started with an SS and a TECH and couldn't for the life of me understand who would need more. 20 some de's later and I am always on the lookout for more.:laugh::117:

Enjoy the ride!!

i was really wanting to find out why my favorite (only) "mexican" fast food restaurant had something to do with your wet shaving experience but now im slightly disappointed.

Man I got excited... I thought I could order some fries supreme and get a side order of Feathers... oh well =(

Welcome to B&B!

Ok who else thought about the food chain first? :lol:

I sure did. Then after I read it I still thought about it. If Taco Bell was giving out wet shaving supplies, what would the others be doing?

M3's in a special McDonald's Happy Meal - "Hamburgler's First Shave"?
Some older Atras in a KFC bucket called "Finger Lickin'-n-Face Slickin'"?

I'm going to stop now as I'm starting to imagine what Domino's might deliver. :w00t:

But definite thanks to the man Tacobell here for kindess. We need more of that these days.

Cordially,
M. Talleyrand

Top Bottom