What's new

Help a kid win a Brush PIF

I know not everyone visits the Barbershop section so I thought I would help things along.
Fordfather's son is in fourth grade and his class is collecting postcards. So far his son has about 24 states but I think that it would be great to have all fifty states represented. To help bring awareness to this cause I'm offering a brush PIF. Not just any brush but a Vintage Blades 24mm Finest Badger! This brush is hardly broken in yet. This thing just screams luxury. It is like a large soft cloud on your face!!

$SAM_0861~2.jpg
$SAM_0860~2.jpg

Rules:
1) Visit FordFathers thread about his sons project.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/450539-4th-Grade-Geography
(You don't have to send a card to enter but a little karma couldn't help)

2) Come back and say "I want this nice brush"

3) Since this is about helping a kid collect US postcards, this is CONUS.

This PIF will be open until either all 50 states are committed to in Fordfather's thread or the 5th of May whichever comes first.

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
Just read the title again.... It should read "Help a kid. Win a brush PIF" I don't think his kid needs a brush:lol:, just a postcard.

Alright. I have seen the thread several times and the state with the best food and its own (not native American) language should certainly be represented. I have no idea where I'm going to find a card, but I will make it happen.

Thanks for giving me the motivation I need, imatabor. I'm in!

Im In! Checked in on the other thread from Mississippi. I didn't read the entire thread, but a quick search did not reveal anyone from MS yet.

I want this nice brush

I have yet to get a badger and this would be a great one to start with :)

Postcard will be going out tomorrow. I always love an excuse to break out the FP

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I want this nice brush.

Thanks for the opportunity! It would be awesome to see fordfather's kid get at least one from each state. I'm hoping we can do it.

Last edited:
I want this nice brush. I had a coworker whose kid did the same thing at the beginning of the school year. I believe they got all 50 in a couple months.

Top Bottom