What's new

Anyone try Razor Em porium's brush service?

i would like to get my great grandfathers brush re-notted for my fathers 70th birthday. I was going to send it into Rudy Veh but have a razor ready to go to Razor Emporium for replating and noticed they do brush revamp as well. Easier to send it all out together to the same place.

Anyone have any experience with RE's brush service?

That particular shop has a poor reputation, especially when it comes to handling heirlooms.

Rudy would do a fine job. You might also consider doing it yourself: reknotting is pretty straightforward. The wiki page Brush_restoration has an overview of the process, and you can get help from the subforum.

Thanks I just figured that out after some searching here. Guess I'll be sending the razor out to Razorplate and the brush to Vey after all.

I'd love to try my hand at doing the reknot myself, just not with my GreatGrandfathers brush as the test subject. Lol

Razor emporium does fine work. I think some of their bad feedback came from when they started out. Ive had 3 razors done there and no issues. Nothing with brushes though unfortunately.

i have seen a few razors from razor emp they looked awesome. but i do read many bad stories here and on other forums so im not sure i would go that way if it was me. but rudy will def do a great job on your brush. love the ones i have from him.

Razor emporium does fine work. I think some of their bad feedback came from when they started out. Ive had 3 razors done there and no issues. Nothing with brushes though unfortunately.

i have seen a few razors from razor emp they looked awesome. but i do read many bad stories here and on other forums so im not sure i would go that way if it was me. but rudy will def do a great job on your brush. love the ones i have from him.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...gle-Revamp-Has-Shipped!?p=7223520#post7223520

Fine work indeed. :001_rolle

I would read reviews from multiple sites before picking a razor or brush restorer. I personally send my razors to Chris at Razorplate.com. Hopefully, onotoman, Krona, and ATT will be up and running again at some point as well.

Top Bottom