What's new

Maggard customer service

WOW,these people are awesome. I emailed them that I was having problems aligning the blades (which was a pain in the rear), I got an email from them this morning as a reply and they are sending me a new V2.0 head for my MR6. WOW- I was not expecting that and am more than happy. I WILL be ordering more goodies from this company. Thier customer service is above reproach. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I agree 100%...Maggards has about the best customer service of any company I've dealt with online. Personable, lightning quick to respond to orders and issues- and they are absolutely driven to get things right for their customer. Maggards has a lifelong customer in me- because they earned it with top-notch service and great products. Love seeing their new digs in that beautiful historic building!

I agree 100%...Maggards has about the best customer service of any company I've dealt with online. Personable, lightning quick to respond to orders and issues- and they are absolutely driven to get things right for their customer. Maggards has a lifelong customer in me- because they earned it with top-notch service and great products. Love seeing their new digs in that beautiful historic building!
I agree 100% - they have earned a life long customer in me. And I will spread the word.

Agree as well, I have placed two orders with them and have nothing but good things to say about them. Fast service on orders, placed one this morning (11:45am) and got the tracking info before 2pm. Good for them for making good on your issue.

I absolutely love Maggard. With both orders I placed, I received an email from one of the owners thanking me for my business. They are top notch people and a pleasure to do business with. Gained me as a lifelong customer after my first purchase!

I'll join the Maggard's lovin' cuddle puddle. Have never been so satisfied with such quick, personal, and conscientious customer service. Communication is fast and personalized. Shipping rivals Amazon Prime in speed. Small family run business with very little room for improvement, in my opinion. They make tons of sample soaps, creams, aftershaves, and blades available. Their website is the most searchable and navigable of any online shaving store, and I love my Maggard razor. I haven't used their honing or restoration services but I have seen very good reviews of Brad Maggard's work, as well as their strops.

Definitely one of my favorite places to shop. Their customer service is so good that it makes me want to buy more. In fact I am getting ready to place an order with them right now!

Great folks at Maggards. The fact that I received a hand written thank you on the packaging slip is a great touch that many companies would do well to follow. Getting someone to be a repeat customer isn't easy in the on-line shopping/amazon/bay age and they seem to have accomplished it with quite a few of us.

Last few orders came from Maggard. If I want to buy something I check them first. I hope they will stop expanding their product list because I very difficult to purchase more stuff. If somebody is looking for "smaller artisans" articles Maggard should have it.

+1,000! No offense to the other online wet shaving vendors, but Maggard is a cut above. They make you feel like you're their most important customer.

I had a defective brush that Brad took care of personally the week before Christmas and I cannot say enough about their high level of customer service. Casie is great too.

For those odd things that they happen to not carry, pop on over the Handle Bar Supply and Bullgoose as I have received that same red carpet treatment. Gareth and Phil have that same devotion to outstanding customer service from my experience. It is nice to be appreciated for my patronage.

I love Maggard. Just placed an order this AM before heading out to work. By the time I got to work, they had already replied and sent me a shipping notification. They've become my #1 place to shop for sure. Plus their aftershaves kick some serious booty!

Last edited:
They are when they have it in stock, but they are not terribly quick at restocking. I have had to buy from elsewhere because they never have what I want to buy.

Maggard Razor is just so awesome. I placed an order yesterday afternoon. Within 15-20 minutes, it was updated and set to ship. There isn't enough good things I can say about them.

Top Bottom