What's new

PIF-Hot Sauces-Razors-Soaps-PIF

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Wow! Aaron, I truly appreciate you putting on this PIF, it is by far the best one I have seen in my time on B&B. I feel honored to have been a part of this and feel very fortunate to have been selected. I hope you had a very wonderful birthday yesterday! Did you and the missus do anything food wise to celebrate?

There are some amazing recipes that were shared, I have bookmarked quite a few of them myself to make! Thank you to all the participants for taking the time and effort to share some of your favorites! This truly is a wonderful place, I comment to my wife frequently about how much I love B&B!

Once again, a very humble thank you!

You are welcomed and thanks for participating.

Yes, we went to a great seafood restaurant here in Austin for B-day. Check it out:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/451057-Your-Meals-Out-Today?p=7352964#post7352964

Post #33.

Congrats Brian! Enjoy your booty and keep is updated. And thank you Aaron for an amazing PIF. There are a lot of recipes that I want to try.

Brian, you lucky dog!!! Congratulations. ( if the Yeti snot doesn't work out for you let me know :tongue_sm)

Thanks the chance and everyone for the great recipes.

Thanks all, I'm really excited about being selected. I will post pictures of the goods once they arrive towards the end of the week.

Michael, please let me know how it turns out when you make it!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Happy birthday, Aaron- this was a fun PIF to follow. Congratulations soccerguy.

on edit: I love PIFs that ask for some creativity on the part of the participants. I PIFed a couple Zippo lighters from the Destinations series. I asked for people to tell me their favorite destinations and why- it made for some good reading.

Last edited:
I will post pictures of the goods once they arrive towards the end of the week!
$images (4).jpg
It will take 4 trucks to deliver it all.

Just finished unpacking it all! I will do a better update tomorrow morning as I have to run out the door tonight. Everything arrived in great shape and it's more than I was looking forward to! Aaron, you are a part of why so many of us like B&B as much as we do! Thank you.

Lots of pictures and reviews to come!

Top Bottom