What's new

Burma Shave Brush on Clearance at Wal-Mart...

I assume Wal-Mart is no longer stocking the Burma Shave Brush, or at least that seems to be the case at my local store. I found them on the clearance rack for $2.50. I don't think you'll find a better brush at that price.

-Pete

How much are they when not on clearence? If anything over 5$ you should pick up a few and send them off a few members around here. I'm sure you could ship it for well under 2.50$ Also, it seems to depend on each store whether they still cary it or not.

How much are they when not on clearence? If anything over 5$ you should pick up a few and send them off a few members around here. I'm sure you could ship it for well under 2.50$ Also, it seems to depend on each store whether they still cary it or not.

I assume they normally go for @$5 at Wal-Mart. I've seen them chaper online, though. It seems Wal-Mart has decided to carry those Van Der Hagen brushes instead. Personally, I find the Burma Shave brush superior to the Van Der Hagen (IMHO), but I'd be surprised to hear there would be a market here to make it worth clearing out my local store and shipping them. You'd probably spend more in padded mailers, shipping and PayPal fees than what the brush iteself sells for. They would be good for newbies, but chances are most Wal-Mart stores have moved them to their clearance.

-Pete

Yeah, I'd agree. I'd say you should pick up a couple for your self in case you ever plan on selling a nice little starter kit with some blades a razor and a brush for a good price. I would, but my walmart just doesnt stock them. Only VDH soap which I hate.

Top Bottom