What's new

April 2015 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe we are into April already, this year is just flying by.

What goodies has this month brought?

I got a load of Stirling stuff in today, and I am waiting on an ATT S2. Then it's gonna be a long slow month, 'cause I am in restraint. I just about blew it a half hour ago, which is not good since we are only 4 days in. 26 more seems like a long time.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I ordered a few things on the 1st, but yesterday I received a tub of Tiki Bar Kon Tiki soap. Today's mail brought me a bottle of Fine Accoutrements Clean Vetiver AS, a bottle of Clubman Special Reserve AS, a Semogue 830 boar brush, a tub of Soap Commander Respect Soap, a tuck of Feather blades, and a tuck of Astra SP blades.

I received a Mergress short handle, 100 Personna Red, 2 pucks of MWF, 10 Med Preps, Fine Snake Bite AS
and I just ordered 2 tubs of Mystic Waters (1- Cup of Joe and 1 Barbershop). I may have to slow down for the rest of this month. Unless I come across a long handled progress of course.

Attachments

• $IMG_1792.jpg
    $IMG_1792.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 385
  • $IMG_1796.jpg
    $IMG_1796.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 383
I got a Phoenix dbl oc, this soap and cream lot and razorock son of zues and xxx soap and aftershaves :)

Attachments

• $20150406_170953.jpg
    $20150406_170953.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 351
  • $20150406_171206.jpg
    $20150406_171206.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Went to the Antique fair and got some goodies. Haven't been there in months.
Scored a cased slim, Case only Fatboy, A sweet Schick injector and a red tip.
A good day.

A WSP Monarch brush, various CF products, and a few Vintage razors with a couple of Modern ones. Not a bad month, according to me, not to my wife.:laugh:

Still have some items pending delivery:tongue_sm

Just got my order of PAA - Clubman (Soap/AS), FrostByte (Soap), Cold Spice AS, RazoRock XXX & Sample Pack of Gillette 7oclock Black & PolSilver Blades from PAA

$Salsa Bowls.jpg
Dollar Tree Scuttles for Camper, 2 for a Dollar. Sometimes it's the little things.
Salsa Bowls, 4 1/4" across. They have black too.

Last edited:
A trip to Edmonton and only came home with this.
proxy.php

On the way home I get a text message from a lady in a thrift store on my trapline. She offered me the following for $25.00. Now I have to wait for it to arrive.
proxy.php

This FITZ is quite difficult to find in Denmark - found it on a Finnish website and waited for a month ...
... ready for polishing and re-knotting.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom