What's new

DELIQUENT PIF - My apologies Was 1000 posts now 2000 posts

Good morning Gents:
This PIF was supposed to happen when I hit 1000 posts, but life got in the way and I forgot, my sincerest apologies, but here it now is as I approach 2000 posts.

I am offering up the Georgetown G-20 Scuttle. It was purchased brand new ( not a 2nd ) in August of 2014, and only used probably 6-times. Became a COLD water shaver, and as such not getting much usage and is taking up Den space, so I offer it up for this PIF.

It is open to anyone, newbie or long term member, just please have 50 posts minimum.

Just say "I am in", and name one thing B & B or its members have done to make your shaving experience more enjoyable.

Just my way of saying thanks to the best, most helpful, and gentlemanly forum on the net!

the PIF will run through midnight 4/15/2015. So consider it a bonus tax refund. SORRY CONUS ONLY

GOOD LUCK:thumbup:

$G20 Scuttle 4.15.2015.jpg

(please note PIF is for Scuttle only. Sorry only good picture I had, although I may throw in some goodies as well)

Some more Pics:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
I'm in as I have yet to use a scuttle.

Blown away by the advice and generosity of the shaving forum. I am grateful for everything!

Very nice PIF, I'M IN and have not yet tried a scuttle
I received so much great advice here on B&B when I first started wet shaving back in Dec 2014. I didn't have a clue about DE razors, soaps, creams, brushes etc but now after being on this forum for a little over 3-months I feel full of shaving knowledge and have been fully enjoying my wet shaves every morning (sometimes every other)
... Great bunch of people for sure !

I'm in! I have never had the privilege to use a scuttle.

B&B has been a great place to learn what things I had been doing wrong but also what products/practices I needed to add to my routine to get my best shaves. So, a BIG THANK YOU to B&B!

Dave! I'm totally in on this! Even though you're almost 1000 posts late. We'll forgive you if you can incorporate a better picture. You know, one with Wile E. Coyote, a TARDIS, and Susan Boyle.

B&B completely changed my daily regimen. I would only shave once a week, and only because I had to. Then I learned about shaving brushes (on a coffee forum, of all places), and wound up here. Now I look forward to each opportunity i have to shave, as an enjoyable addition to my day.

And the relationships I've developed here have enriched my life as well. I'm appreciative of each member I consider a friend. I hope to get to meet many of my friends here in person some day!

I'm in as I too have yet to use a scuttle. Over the past week, the Zookeepers of the BEAST thread (& threads linked from within) have been immensely helpful in helping me learn to tame the r41.

Dave! I'm totally in on this! Even though you're almost 1000 posts late. We'll forgive you if you can incorporate a better picture. You know, one with Wile E. Coyote, a TARDIS, and Susan Boyle.

B&B completely changed my daily regimen. I would only shave once a week, and only because I had to. Then I learned about shaving brushes (on a coffee forum, of all places), and wound up here. Now I look forward to each opportunity i have to shave, as an enjoyable addition to my day.

And the relationships I've developed here have enriched my life as well. I'm appreciative of each member I consider a friend. I hope to get to meet many of my friends here in person some day!

You got it Jessy - give me a few days LOL

I'm in. There is always tons of advise on getting rid of ingrown hair, and irritation. In less than a year, I have finally been able to experience comfort, after a shave. It only took 35 years of shaving, before this site was found.

I'm in! I've never had the opportunity to use a scuttle.

B&B has provided all of the info to help me learn to shave correctly.

I'm in, please. I too have never used a scuttle, and that's quite a pretty one.
I enjoy spending time on B&B because the members like to help each other out in so many ways.

I'm in. This forum has helped me as a new DE shaver in many ways but the biggest is the fact that this forum/website is what introduced me to wet shaving. If it wasn't for coming here i'd still be using those god aweful carts and never having a nice enjoyable shave. So THANK ALL OF YOU! Never have I seen a forum where everyone is such gentlemans and helpful :thumbup:

I'm in. I've always wanted to have a scuttle. B&B has provided me with a great many friends and an enormous amount of knowledge that my wife shakes her head at. The knowledge not the friends. :001_smile

I'm in, and I'm appreciative of all the advice when I first started out. I learn something new almost every week still. Thanks for the PIF and thanks to B&B!

I'm in! Thank you! I continue to learn daily, but most of all, I have learned how to turn an annoying grooming necessity, into a relaxing hobby I enjoy sharing with my son as he is growing and my wife has converted also.

I'm in! Thanks for this most generous PIF. The thing I appreciate the most about B&B is the wealth of knowledge that abounds here. I have learned so much about so many different products, and I am thankful for that.

I'm in. Ends on my birthday so I may just get something I actually want. B&B has given me a new hobby ( not sure the wife would say that's a positive) and it is an invaluable source of information. If I had to pick one thing it would have to be this. The idea of the PIF has really helped. I am thinking of doing one here but I have caught myself being much more generous IRL and helping those around me. Not that I didn't before hand. Its just now I actually try and do things more often. Kind of like an addiction.

Top Bottom