What's new

ATT Atlas OC Slant

I decided a while back that I wanted a slant. Just pulled the trigger on an ATT Atlas OC Slant. I'm hoping it will be the "slant of a lifetime",,,, figure I can sell it if not. Any owners out there with some encouragement?

Jared,

If your like most of us S2 slant owners you will not be disappointed. I started with the Kronos S2. I also have an Atlas handle but I use that w/ a NEW Deluxe head. I like the Kronos handle so much I have yet to try my Atlas w/ the S2.

While I have to say I prefer my S1 for daily use, I'm glad I have the S2 as well. Both work great with the Atlas handle and are excellent razors. With these two on hand, I think I am set.

I have the S1 with Kronos handle and its great. I previously had an M2 and found I didn't prefer an OC. Currently have an M1 and S1.

My bet is you will fall in love with the OC S2. I use mine on an UFO TitanFineXL handle, or a Kronos handle. If I didn't love my other ATT heads so much it could easily be the only razor for me. Have fun!

Keep a very steep angle with the handle of the razor almost parallel to your face.

Smooth as Butta.

You Cannot Teach an Old Dogma New Tricks.
-Dorothy Parker-

I use the S2 on the Kronos handle and it is hands down the best shave I've ever gotten with any razor....seriously.

great razor. i like to pair mine with a sharper-than-normal blade, which (for me) is to say something i feel is sharper than a gillette silver blue. i've been using personna lab blues in it lately and it's been a dream.

Top Bottom