What's new

Yet another Canadian noob

Great place you have here! Tons of information, great reviews, good people.

I started wet shaving this past Christmas mostly due to the cost of multi blade razors, how horrible they made my face feel, and to get away from the general loathing of shaving. After a bit of research I discovered Joseph at the Italian Barber, asked a few questions and he set me up pretty well! (To the point of recommending a DE89l over one of his own that I was looking at! Thank you Joseph!)

Now I really look forward to shaving. Technique is much improved, getting better all the time,trying new blades and finally enjoying the experience!

thanks for having me, and a thank you to Marco. I've really learned a few good tricks from his "The good threads".

don

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

Marco ROCKS. He is one of the top here on B&B. Heed his advice as it is always rock SOLID

Drop into the Shave Wiki and read over some of the shaving articles. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/ You will find a LOT of useful info in there.

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Great place you have here! Tons of information, great reviews, good people.

I started wet shaving this past Christmas mostly due to the cost of multi blade razors, how horrible they made my face feel, and to get away from the general loathing of shaving. After a bit of research I discovered Joseph at the Italian Barber, asked a few questions and he set me up pretty well! (To the point of recommending a DE89l over one of his own that I was looking at! Thank you Joseph!)

Now I really look forward to shaving. Technique is much improved, getting better all the time,trying new blades and finally enjoying the experience!

thanks for having me, and a thank you to Marco. I've really learned a few good tricks from his "The good threads".

don

Yes, Marco is great on helping out members all the time. He is a merit award winner and we appreciate him.

Top Bottom