What's new

April Photo Contest

Asprin and I have come up with April's Photo subject.

This month we have agreed on Service as the subject. It can be Service to Country or local government, or assisting the needy or elderly, or any other definition of service you can imagine.

cutoff for entries will be the 20th, and voting from the 20th to the 25th.

as always,

One entry per person
You must be the photographer
Try to make it a recent one.

Good luck, and shoot safe!

Last edited:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
It is a bit of a tough assignment. Perhaps we can open it up a bit? Police stations and armories? Just asking.

In the rain at today's parade.
$DSC_0001.jpg

It is a bit of a tough assignment. Perhaps we can open it up a bit? Police stations and armories? Just asking.

It can be Service to Country or local government, or assisting the needy or elderly, or any other definition of service you can imagine.

it's actually pretty wide open. you can take a photo of a carhop or a fireman. a Minister preaching or a Soldier...

I don't have my mac here at work with me, with all of my recent pics or even a camera, so for fun, here is me "back in the day" circa 2000. On the right side.

$NBC.jpg

Just a reminder, today is the last day for entries. Let the voting being starting tomorrow!!!!!

OK, I'll be a self serving SOB and vote for.. ME!!! Three days left to Vote!

Last edited:
the voting has closed and assuming Pete votes for his own, we will call him the winner!

Make May's subject a great one, Pete!!

Gents thanks very much!!! I'm shocked! I haven't won anything since pass-the-parcel at my 7th birthday party.

Top Bottom