What's new

FragranceX, any thoughts?

I came across a good deal on Creed Green Irish Tweed on the FragranceX website. They state they do not sell imitations or knockoffs and I wonder whether the general consensus is that this is true.

Also, the item is a Green Irish Tweed by Creed 4 oz Millesime Spray (Tester) for Men. Any issues or concerns I should have about purchasing a tester, other than the fact the packaging will be different and less fancy?

Thanks for your thoughts on the company and the tester vs. non-tester issue.

Tim

I've only ordered a couple of times from them - both times i had no problems at all. Fragrance was exactly what it was supposed to be (old Rive Gauche PH (in the can vs. the new bottles)), and service was smooth and quick. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

As for the tester - I don't see any reason why there would be a problem with it. Since Fragrance X doesn't 'decant', it is most likely a tester made by Creed or someone that bottles for Creed -- and should be no different than the juice in a normal bottle.

Last edited:
I've only ordered a couple of times from them - both times i had no problems at all. Fragrance was exactly what it was supposed to be (old Rive Gauche PH (in the can vs. the new bottles)), and service was smooth and quick. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.

Thanks for the endorsement.

Tim

I've used FragranceX several times and have been very satisfied. My only caution is that I have not bought one of the "higher end" fragrances from them so I cannot comment on the quality of the Creeds, Tom Fords, etc that they may stock.

I do recall reading some threads that people who've purchased high end fragrances from them have been satisfied.

I've used FragranceX several times and have been very satisfied. My only caution is that I have not bought one of the "higher end" fragrances from them so I cannot comment on the quality of the Creeds, Tom Fords, etc that they may stock.

I do recall reading some threads that people who've purchased high end fragrances from them have been satisfied.

I can actually acquire a 4oz millisime spray (tester) bottle of Creed Green Irish Tweed for about $124 (which includes a 10% discount on top of the discounted price for a tester).

So, if you all think this is a decent price I will go ahead and pick up a bottle. If the GIT is available elsewhere for less I would be interested in learning this as well.

Tim

Well, I went ahead a placed the order after reading so many positive remarks about the FragranceX company and the tester version of the GIT. Only thing that was a little disappointing is that the company collects sales tax, which tacks on another $10 and change to a 'big ticket' item like this.

Tim

P.S. - Given that the tester bottle does not come with a top, and at least one purchaser was concerned about evaporation I would be interested in acquiring a cap from someone that may have just emptied their bottle of GIT. I'd be happy to send some money your way for the cap.

Top Bottom