What's new

FS: Starter Den

BThe den includes a How To Grow a Moustache PollyWog razor, with weighted handle, Synergy Soap Cavendish scent, Tip a tuck of Voshkod blades and a tuck of Israeli personna blades.
The razor reminds me of a DE89. Good daily driver, not too harsh. It looks pretty perfect, no dings or scratches on it. Box is a little beat up, but included. The Cavendish is probably 65-75% there, my wife just hates the smell. It smells like a tobacco shop. The blades are some of my go to blades in the IP, and the others people swear by but don't work for me.

The brush is gone. I'd like to get $25 for the set shipped to your door. If you want just the razor it's $17.50 shipped. Here are the pictures:

Last edited:
I can throw in some additional. Blades to sweeten the deal. I really want this guy to have a new home. I've take up with a Kamisori and Artist club SS and there is much jealousy and infighting.

Pif'ed the razor to my best friend as he had been looking at DE on Amazon and couldn't decide. I gave him the blades too. It all worked out fire the best.

Top Bottom