What's new

Visit to West Coast Shaving.

$119.jpg$120.jpg$121.jpg$122.jpg$123.jpg

Was on vacation with the family at Disneyland. On Friday it was dads turn to hit up WCS. Wow! So much stuff to see and smell. This place was tucked away in what looks like a business mall in Chino Hills, Ca. I had a chance to smell scent profiles that I was always curious about. There were a handful of long isles packed to the gills with shaving products including several Badger & Blade brushes. I wish I had a little more time to focus instead of asking my daughter not to touch everything. The staff there was great and they have almost everything except for most artisan products. 1/4 of the building appeared to be a tidy area for packaging and shipping products. I left with some D.R. Harris Arlington, Floid Vigoroso AS & Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood soap my wife chose. I highly recommend dropping by if you are visiting Southern California.

Thanks for the photo tour. I have ordered from WCS before. They had good prices for what I needed and the shipment was fast for a west coast origin. It is a curiosity to see what the place looks like.

The bonus is the folks there are cheerful and friendly. Finding it can be a challenge. I think we drove around the place a couple times before we decided to get out of the car; it has to be in here somewhere. I think WCS needs a sign over their building along the lines of this!

proxy.php

Thanks for posting! That is a pretty cool photo tour. I have to admit, I'd likely have a full cart leaving that place. Thank God it's nowhere near me :drool:

I'll have to have a family member get me a few things soon. Sending my daughter to Cali for a few weeks. Maybe she can get them to stop and pick me up some stuff.

I went up there a year ago (I live 90 minutes away) and they are real nice folks. They have a great selection.

Thanks. I live in the Bay Area so it's like a 6-7 hour drive with some pit stops. I will defiantly drop buy again some day when I'm in the area.

Very familiar with those aisles. Funny, you picked up several items that have been in my basket there in the past few months!

Glad you got a chance to stop by.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm slightly disappointed that they do not have the B&B brushes in the picture available for ordering online.

It looks like a nice place to visit.

Last edited:
I was thinking ski mask and an automatic:blink:

There is safety in numbers! Any of you guys up for it?

Great pictures! I am also glad there is NOT a vendor near me. I'd pitch a tent outside and just keep it there.

Top Bottom