What's new

Found my RAD fuel

Congrats on quitting! I was a 15 year smoker, quit about 3 years ago. Best thing you can do for yourself in my opinion, and also one of the hardest. Huge props to ya!

I say reward yourself with a nice all stainless steel razor (ATT?). It will last a lifetime and be a reminder of your accomplishment!

Buy your significant other a big bunch of flowers and then start to put the cash aside. Spending it monthly (or even quarterly) will give you more joy.

Good for YOU!!! I started when 17 and smoked untill 42... quit now am 69..(sigh). Many of the people I know who didnt quit are now having health Issues. I still run, ride my dirt bike, and Backpack.... save up your 40 bucks a week and give you and your other something Kool!! and some new shave goodies are in order also...... Keep it UP!!

AND... potentially more years to enjoy it!!!
Good'on'ya!

(20 years and quit 10 years ago - fingers crossed!)

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Good for YOU!!! I started when 17 and smoked untill 42... quit now am 69..(sigh). Many of the people I know who didnt quit are now having health Issues. I still run, ride my dirt bike, and Backpack.... save up your 40 bucks a week and give you and your other something Kool!! and some new shave goodies are in order also...... Keep it UP!!

my story is almost the same, quitting was Absolutely the best and hardest think i've ever done! To the OP way to go and stay strong!

Top Bottom