What's new

Kudos to TryABlade

I ordered 18 blades from TryABlade, and I have to pay Kudos to Jason Bartholme. Shipping took only a few days, and he even included some additional blades at no charge, a gracious thing to do. This was my first experience with TAB, and just want to pay Jason and his company a job-well-done for providing exceptional service.

No question, compiling a custom sample pack is a money saver. And I did find my latest go-to blade: Gillette Nacet Stainless.

proxy.php

I would also like to give kudos to TAB, he got my last order wrong and he shipped me a tuck each of the correct blades free of charge, I think a tuck was overkill since I just wanted 1 blade to try but I aint complaining!

I tried Jason out a couple weeks ago. He did awesome..... fast and friendly that's what I like.

Don

I agree with you guys. Jason is honorable man and handles his business professionally.

Jason provides a great service and is great to deal with. He also posts deals here on B&B in his vendor thread quite often.

Thanks, Jason!

I've had nothing but great experiences with Try A Blade. Service oriented businesses in general would be well served to take a page from Jason's book. He's very prompt, courteous, attentive to inquiries, professional, and gets orders out expeditiously.

Great service and awesome way to try a variety of blades! Has some really great mixed sampler packs I ordered and have almost 40 of the best blades to try at a nice price!

Not only does it rate as a great business, I have to tip my hat and recognize that he's developed an outstanding business MODEL. I would have no idea to the extent that what he is doing there is earning a good living, but as a model for a part-time side business out of the home, it strikes me as an excellent idea and way to earn a few extra bucks. The nature of this business model would seem to necessarily limit the amount of repeat customers, since the whole point is to buy from him once and the move on to buying your favorites in quantity from another vendor, but nonetheless I was very happy with my one (and likely only) purchase there, and I hope he made a bit of pocket money from me.

+1 for Try A Blade from me. The option to buy 1 or 100 of any blade is a great boon to us beginners who are mostly clueless (and moneyless).. If and when I settle on a top 5, I suspect he'll be my sole supplier.

Top Bottom