What's new

New? Feather all Stainless razor as-d2*

Need help.

Might be a stupid question, but did your AS-D2 came in a box that was actually factory sealed with a transparent tape?.
Asking because I think my razor was previously used but then sold to me as brand new, never used..

A few replys would be much appreciated.
Thank

Last edited by a moderator:
John, your reply put my doubts to rest. Now I know I got a brand new razor 😆. By the way, I just have had probably the most gentle and mild shave with de razor ever. Of course thanks to my AS D2 and Derby blade ☺. Thanks for the answer and have a lovely weekend!

John, your reply put my doubts to rest. Now I know I got a brand new razor . By the way, I just have had probably the most gentle and mild shave with de razor ever. Of course thanks to my AS D2 and Derby blade ☺. Thanks for the answer and have a lovely weekend!

It's a smooth shaver that will last multiple lifetimes. Feather makes super high quality products.

Definitely, it's built like a tank from very high quality stainless steel. I love mine, that's my first de razor ever, there is already some strong bond between us. LOL..
Thanks

It doesnt mean it was used just because it wasnt sealed. It might have been opened to inspect the contents or for pics or whatever! Can you tell any signs of use?

I have one BNIB but I cut the seal to inspect it and when I sell it, I will sell it as NEW/UNUSED as I never used it and the seal will be broken! :)

There were not any signs of use. I just watched the unboxing video on YouTube and the box was not sealed. My box was sealed and that got me thinking...
Just the way I am I guess.

Thanks

My AS-D2 was the one with stand, and it wasn't sealed. Brand new from Classic Shaving, but that was three years ago.

I bought one of the first AS-D2s to hit our shores. West Coast Shaving's rep said I was their first buyer. They hadn't even put the razor on their web site yet. I had to wait for the price too. (The AS-D2 was worth this hassle.)

My box was sealed with a small piece of clear Scotch-like tape. If the box had been opened it, and the contents, showed no signs of being opened.

I have bought two. (One for wife) Neither was sealed. Both came in a nice red box. I got each one at different times on Amazon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom