What's new

Razorock box pass?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I have been getting further into the world of aftershaves, balms, and shave soap alternatives. I don't have a ton of spare cash, and I have been very impressed with everything Razorock. The problem is, Joe puts out so many things that I cannot justify buying everything I am curious about.

So I thought we should start a box pass! Surely I am not the only one who is curious? Send an item and your address to me, along with a note saying what item you have and where you live. I will organize the order, letting each person know who to send to next. We each get a week or so with the box, and then pass it along to the next person. We would not remove something, rather, we would all get back what we initially put in at the end.

At the end, the last person would ship it back to me, and then I will send the individual items back to their original owners.

I would contribute the Shave Oil of limes

Stuff I am interested in:
AS Lotion
AS Balm
AS Wax
Shave Lube
Oil Pre shave soap
Pre shave gel
Problem solver AS Splash
...and more!

Would anybody else like to try this?
In terms of scents, it doesn't so much matter, because from what I can see, his base formulas are all similar.

Hmmm so if we didn't take anything out then what's the purpose? You mean take something out and sample it and put it back in box ? And if that's the case then how in the end would you get back what you originally put in .. I have a feeling once people smelled my RR Son Of Zeus I'd just eventually get an empty bottle back 😀

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
The idea would be to try a wide range of products and see what works well for you. I would keep track of everything that people have donated and send it back to them once we are finished. I want to do this because there are so many RR items and not enough time!

OK I understand what your saying now ... You collect all the items from the people that are in, then send entire box to person on list (say me) for an entire week I can sample anything in box and then I send on to next person to sample .. And so on till it makes it back to you and then you have to ship everyone's original product back ( what's left of it )
Is this correct?

Hmmm so if we didn't take anything out then what's the purpose? You mean take something out and sample it and put it back in box ? And if that's the case then how in the end would you get back what you originally put in .. I have a feeling once people smelled my RR Son Of Zeus I'd just eventually get an empty bottle back [emoji3]

I think the plan he is proposing is to allow your soap to get used in return for getting to try a bunch of other soaps. You will get your soap back at the end, less whatever got used

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
1. Yes.
2. Yes.

I really, really don't want to give up my shave oil. But I wouldn't mind if some of it got used in return for me getting to try all the awesome RR products for a week.

OK I understand what your saying now ... You collect all the items from the people that are in, then send entire box to person on list (say me) for an entire week I can sample anything in box and then I send on to next person to sample .. And so on till it makes it back to you and then you have to ship everyone's original product back ( what's left of it )
Is this correct?

I think the plan he is proposing is to allow your soap to get used in return for getting to try a bunch of other soaps. You will get your soap back at the end, less whatever got used

Top Bottom