What's new

RazoRock

I'm still learning how to build good lather. Up to this point I've been using cheaper hard soap. Just bought some RazoRock XXX. The softer Italian soap is awesome. Easy to build lather. Best shave I've had to date.

I too have RR XXX. Easy to lather. I'm sure you will get many replies with soaps that lather easily. Tiki and Mike's Natural are a couple. And I also like Gold Dachs for ease of lathering.

Hoping to find some other soaps that lather this easy.

Reef Point Soaps. They dang near lather themselves and the post shave is awesome! I have a TON of soap and RPS seems to hold the title of the easiest to lather. Their Sublime scent is delicious and I've heard the Aviator and Dragons Blood is really good, too. Another stand out is Tcheon Fung Sing soft soaps in the tub. I just used TFS Sottozero this morning and it is super easy to lather.

Razorock Italian soaps are great! If you like those try Catie's Bubbles French style. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for all the recommendations. I'll have to try some. This stuff becomes an addiction pretty fast it seems.

Reef Point Soaps. They dang near lather themselves and the post shave is awesome! I have a TON of soap and RPS seems to hold the title of the easiest to lather. Their Sublime scent is delicious and I've heard the Aviator and Dragons Blood is really good, too. Another stand out is Tcheon Fung Sing soft soaps in the tub. I just used TFS Sottozero this morning and it is super easy to lather.

I believe TFS makes one of the Razorock soap line. Although I am not sure what line it is.

Top Bottom