What's new

Found in the wild - Fatboy w/case

Ks6c - your finds are what I had in mind to have me keep checking these stores. I loved the Harley break-in ride double Red Tip find and the way you donated extra for the food bank.

Ks6c - your finds are what I had in mind to have me keep checking these stores. I loved the Harley break-in ride double Red Tip find and the way you donated extra for the food bank.
Now, don't be blaming me for your AD!!!! :lol: (and thanks for the kind words!)

I certainly can't blame you. I am wholly responsible for the illogical collection of shaving related gear....and I think I like it (bad Katy Perry reference, but fitting).

Last edited:
Local flea market score yesterday. It's a G2, but NIB with unopened packet of blades, original instructions manual and warranty! Cost me €30 :001_smile

Wow! NIB fantastic find. I did pick this up Friday as well for US $10 as well, but it takes some luck and some digging. $20150327_140526.jpg

I was half asleep earlier thought I was responding to another thread.......

Never considered NIB issue with then using it. Sort of like a unfired firearm - it has more value to a collector than one that has been used.

I don't think I will be selling it anytime soon :001_smile

I have been shaving with it this weekend - got up to 6 on the dial. I have stupidly shaved 3x in 2 days with it - something i really shouldn't do as I have some irritation after the 12 hours shave - should just be patient and wait to the next day, but wanted to get some additional time with it. :blush:

Top Bottom