What's new

Cherry blend tobacco recommendations please

Middleton Cherry Blend is the only one ive found that I like. Myself I cant taste much cherry but it comes through in the room note. I just get a pretty good burley taste from it.

No I havnt. As a rule I don't smoke many aromatics. I just wanted to try some MCB more for nostalgia reasons. I remember my father smoking it now and then. I did try some Borkum RIft cherry and another, Capt. Black I think. Didn't care for either.

Yeah I'm trying to talk my wife into getting jake hakert pipe for my b day I've been trying to get one for three years and I can't seem to be quick enough ha.

I have a great deal of respect for Jack over at http://www.sterlingtobaccoco.com/ . He'll set you up with 3 1oz samples for $7 shipped. The Stirling MADRID & CHERRY PICKER are both cherry and the 1776 NANTUCKET CHERRY (Cherry Brandy) or 1776 CHERRY VALLEY (Cherry + something special) are his four cherry blends.

I'll look thru my stash, I know I have cherry blends I simply do not care for (Fine blends but cherry just wasn't for me) that I'll happily mail your way free of charge of course.

Lemme look in the morning and shoot me a PM with your address.

I just picked up some SG Top Black Cherry. I'd not recommend it much if you want to really get some cherry from the blend. It's pretty subdued back note in this, sort of like a hint of cherry.

Aloha,

While cleaning out my storage I came across a bag of Dutch Masters Cherry. Don't know where or when I got it but decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor. Good cherry flavor in the mix and nice room note. Not sure if i would buy it again but still a pleasant surprise.

Mahalo

Top Bottom