What's new

You might have a problem if

"You know you have a problem if"
Ok... The first sign you have a problem has to be when you actually have a dream about shaving!:blink::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lie back. Relax. Tell me about your lather.:sob:
...you're spending your tax refund to start a shaving supplies business

Last edited:
You MIGHT be a wet shaver if stroke your face constantly.

You MIGHT be a wet shaver if your disappointed when you feel a hair or two when stroking your face against the grain.

You MIGHT be a wet shaver if you see how sharp your blade is on other parts of your body.

You MIGHT be a wet shaver if you have more razors then day of the week.

Lie back. Relax. Tell me about your lather.:sob:
...you're spending your tax refund to start a shaving supplies business

:lol: More like spending the tax refund on vintage razors & shaving brushes in my case. The rabbit hole seems to have no bottom. ;-)

You know you have a problem if....

you set up your Mother's house address on your Paypal acct so you can have items shipped there.

You know you might have a problem when paying your car insurence is getting in the way of ordering shaving supplies and not the other way round! 😉

You know you have a problem when you are known as the Darth overlord that likes to lull others into buying shaving supplies

You know you have a problem...
When you should be working, but you keep going to the B&B forums then track your shipments to see when your next order of shaving items will arrive.

You know you have a problem...
When you should be working, but you keep going to the B&B forums then track your shipments to see when your next order of shaving items will arrive.

And when they do arrive you then have to come back to B&B and tell everyone it's here, and then review it later that day? :p

You know you have a problem when...

You spend $100 on shaving stuff on Monday, swear you won't buy anything else for at least "a week or two", and then walk out of an antique store on Friday with more razors and Old Spice mugs.

Guilty as charged, Your Honor...

...when you walk through a store looking at normal household items and asking yourself, "how can I use that for shaving?".

Top Bottom