What's new

4th Grade Geography

Whats left? I can get Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island if still needed. If you're still looking for CT, I can make a drive to www.foxwoods.com :) It might cost me more than just a postcard, but I'm willing!!

Chris

Darn, looks like Iowa is covered. Cool project!

I can send a card from the U.S. Capitol!! (Or Virginia if you prefer)
We'll take whatever you feel like sending!

I'm thinking we need a postcard exchange to offset the Christmas card exchange, thoughts? I'd be more than happy to run it.

Couple of cards mailed from Bama on the way. I learned some interesting things about my state during this. But mainly how hard it is to track down some postcards.

Whats left? I can get Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island if still needed. If you're still looking for CT, I can make a drive to www.foxwoods.com :) It might cost me more than just a postcard, but I'm willing!!

Chris

If you find a Rhode Island, you might send it along. I made some long distance arrangements to get one sent from there, but the process was a bit shaky so I am not sure it it made it or not.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Do you know if my card from Michigan has made it, yet? I had two important documents that I sent out the same day as the postcard, and neither of the documents arrived to their respective recipients.

Do you know if my card from Michigan has made it, yet? I had two important documents that I sent out the same day as the postcard, and neither of the documents arrived to their respective recipients.
Not a clue. I won't see them till the end of May. I'll have Reece check tomorrow. What was on the card?

Reece reported, last night, that the class has 140 postcards. I'm guessing that he has accounted for at least 100 so far. Thanks, Gentlemen!

If you still need a Connecticut post card please let my know. I have a sister that lives in CT. Send me a PM with the address & I'll call my sister and see if she can pick up a CT post card or two and drop it in the mail.

If you still need a Connecticut post card please let my know. I have a sister that lives in CT. Send me a PM with the address & I'll call my sister and see if she can pick up a CT post card or two and drop it in the mail.
We'll take it! PM sent!

Top Bottom