What's new

Proraso Sandalwood. New vs. Old

I really like the old formulation of Proraso Sandalwood, and I just looked into getting more. I then saw there is a new improved formula.
Does anyone have the new formulation? What's new about it? Do you like the new better, or the old better?

I have the new one but I haven't tried the old one. Its pretty nice but the cream doesn't seem to be as thick as all the other prorasos, the lather is a bit lighter but still effective for me.

New improved formula of Proraso is more friendly for you and the enviroment. It's going to be better IMO

I'm not a tree hugger, but I like the new formula. I can't use any skin care products with sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium laureth sulfate because they cause me to break out with bumps.

So, its easier on sensitive skin? That's always good. How about the lather, lubricating abilities, and scent?

I got a red tube of the Proraso around Christmas time, so I am assuming it's the new formulation. Absolutely wonderful, great scent, slick as a whistle, easy to lather and good cushion for the razor. One of my instant favorites.

Top Bottom