What's new

What kind of water do You drink?

What kind of water do you drink at home?

• Tap Water.

• Filtered Water (facet or home system).

• Bottled, Purified, Pure or Drinking Water.

• Spring Water.

• Natural Mineral Water.

• Distilled Water

• Art is King!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
bottled water becuase the tap water tastes and smells like clorine.
I also will drink tap water that has been run through a filter.

But really....It's just convenient

Mostly tap water filtered, either by a water filter attached to the kitchen sink oe the filter in the refrigerators's water/ice system. There are various things the filter takes out f water that is no-doubt safe, but tastes much better after filtration. Yes, I can really taste the difference.

My daughter, who lives 20-30 miles away and gets her tap water from the same aquifer is devoted to her Brita pitcher. But her fridge's ice maker isn't filtered and we all taste the difference.

I honestly regret every liter of soft drink I ever drank, Yuck how could I have swallowed that over shugared syrupy stuff.
I am very grateful for the good drinking water we have coming out of the tap of all places.

Tap water but in my country (NL) its pretty good. Actually most of my drinks are tap water. Ilittle bit of coffee and some (herbal) tea. Without sugar. Only time i drink coca cola is when i have stomach problems. To make sure it kills everything.
Happy i didnt rly grow up with softdrinks like so many do.

I drink water from the tap at home. I do the same when traveling in the UK and Scandinavia. I drink bottled water in Southern Europe.

Contrary to popular belief, tap water is completely safe. Tap water is highly regulated, and water purity tests are made public.

Highly depends on where you are.

In northern and western Europe, yes. Everywhere in Britain and Ireland as well. In central Europe too.

But I would be less sure in remote parts of southern and eastern Europe. Even some cities are known for having issues with their tap water (or it is highly chlorinated in some cases).

My family drinks a lot of tap water. Baton Rouge has very good water. I have no issues with letting my kids drink out of the hose.

My in-laws drink water filtered by one of those pitchers. In Lake Charles, Louisiana, the tap water seems "off".

In 2008 I spent the summer in d'Iberville MS, and that was the only time in recent memory I didn't want to drink the tap water. Just didn't look right, as if there were teeny tiny particulates floating in the water. So I bought a Britta pitcher and used that. Worked great.

My refrigerator has a water dispenser that uses an activated charcoal filter so I chose option #2; that's what I use for coffee. But I take my morning meds with tapwater so I guess I'm confused.

Highly depends on where you are.

In northern and western Europe, yes. Everywhere in Britain and Ireland as well. In central Europe too.

But I would be less sure in remote parts of southern and eastern Europe. Even some cities are known for having issues with their tap water (or it is highly chlorinated in some cases).
Nah, tap water is clean and regulated everywhere. I had a glass of tap water in Costa Rica, and I didn't have blood in my stool for any more than two weeks :laugh:

In principle it's true what you say, but the tap water in northern Sweden can be pretty damn nasty, or at least it has been lately. A friend of mine caught a nice little parasite from the water when he was there.

Top Bottom