What's new

What kind of water do You drink?

What kind of water do you drink at home?

• Tap Water.

• Filtered Water (facet or home system).

• Bottled, Purified, Pure or Drinking Water.

• Spring Water.

• Natural Mineral Water.

• Distilled Water

• Art is King!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I drink the city water as it is! Here in Italy there is good quality and I think freshness of the water is better than an Industrial process to bottle it.

I drink out of the tap... Water that comes from my well... Which is technically a spring.... Not sure how to vote on that one...

I drink tap water filtered by a Brita filter. I only use the Brita filter because I prefer the taste.

Contrary to popular belief, tap water is completely safe. Tap water is highly regulated, and water purity tests are made public. Bottled water is not regulated, and water purity tests are never made public. Studies have also found that tap water is cleaner than bottled water.

+1

I drink tap water mostly. It's good here. The best tap water I've ever had was when I was living in Madrid. Absolutely delicious.

Los Angeles DWP's finest tap water imported daily from Mono Lake. It's got excellent taste! When at the gym or on a hike I fill a bike water bottle from the kitchen faucet.

I drink tap water mostly. It's good here. The best tap water I've ever had was when I was living in Madrid. Absolutely delicious.

Thanks Andrew! We are planning a trip to Spain this summer. I'd like to go to Madrid for the food, The Prado Museum and Toledo. I'll enjoy the tap water!!!

Highly depends on where you are.

In northern and western Europe, yes. Everywhere in Britain and Ireland as well. In central Europe too.

But I would be less sure in remote parts of southern and eastern Europe. Even some cities are known for having issues with their tap water (or it is highly chlorinated in some cases).

True. I should have pointed out that I was speaking about the U.S. My family members who still live in Germany never drink tap water over there.

Best tap water I've had was in San Francisco a few years ago. Tap water filtered through Brita in Los Angeles. Unfiltered it tastes nasty.

Top Bottom