What's new

The Fatboy hunt is over

Fatboy finally found
$12.50
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427414112.896112.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427414126.024655.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427414136.791768.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427414146.875928.jpg

all these nice finds is making me feel the need for a few days on the road in the wild!! nice score!!

Wow. Some guys have all the luck. I've been hunting for a year, but can't spend what people are asking.... :-(
congrats!!!

Wow. Some guys have all the luck. I've been hunting for a year, but can't spend what people are asking.... :-(
congrats!!!

I have shaved with a safety razor for 30 years. But only started collecting additional razors within the past four years.
The Fatboy has always topped the list. But I will never, and never have spent more than $15 on a razor. My own price limit.
Granted, I have missed out on MANY great finds because of this limit.

Moral of the story...... Good deals are out there if you are patient.

I have shaved with a safety razor for 30 years. But only started collecting additional razors within the past four years.
The Fatboy has always topped the list. But I will never, and never have spent more than $15 on a razor. My own price limit.
Granted, I have missed out on MANY great finds because of this limit.

Moral of the story...... Good deals are out there if you are patient.
Oh ok. You've been shaving for as long as I've been alive lol. You Def deserve you #1 wanted razor. Especially since you got an executive.

I really enjoyed reading this - in a world where instant gratification is most peoples focus (myself included at times) its great to see a man with patience and discipline knocking it out of the park!

Well played!

Thought the paint was shot on the Executive.
But it was just soap scum.
Cleaned up with just 2 minutes with a toothbrush and warm water.
The black handle will be labor intensive.
But should clean up like new.

Top Bottom