What's new

Anyone Tried Supermax Super Platinum Tigre Blades (made in India)

Found this blade for about $15/100, 'bout the same price as other Supermax Platinum blades I've tried. Is their Tiger blade different from Supermax' other platinum blades?
proxy.php

Last edited:
Can't help but be interested in the "Buy & Win Gold Blades" advert on the package. My first thought was that gold is a pretty soft metal and they probably don't shave very well.

Yes, I have. Like all SuperMax blades they are decent, but nothing to roll around on the floor about. I think they simply change names on all these Platinum blades. I am no fan of Indian blades to be fair however.

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen. I have a couple Supermax Ti blades coming in TryABlade. I hadn't heard of the SP 'Tiger' before seeing the listing on Amazon. It may be similar to the company's Supermax other SP blade pictured below.

proxy.php

Think i would get into the Russian blades, better quality at a cheaper or as cheap price...

Tried several SuperMax blades from TryABlade. The SuperMax blades were so-so, at best. I didn't care for them. However, I discovered Nacet blades, which are far superior to SuperMax and many others I've used.

Top Bottom