What's new

Honing tools arrived .JNAT will come

Hi gents
My stuff is now in South Carolina, waiting to be delivered to Milan asap.
-DMT 350
-Shapton 4-8000 K
- Kanoyama Kanayama 3000

Aaaannnnnnd : next week in Tokyo a meeting with Koguro San from Morihei shop has been fixed. Will see how many stones lufthansa will allow me to carry :w00t::lol:.

I feel in a honing state of mind....

Mango: I knew it was just a matter of time, I'm truly jealous that you get to go stone shopping in Tokyo, can't wait to see what kind of rocks you decide on. Good luck my friend.

That sounds awesome. I'm considering picking up a JNAT set with Nagura stones but have no clue where to start. Try not to break the bank!

Ask if he has an NOS Iwasaki western straight razor, I'm pretty sure you need one of those too.

Last edited:
I spend at least 20 days a year in Japan since 10 years....got to know the country and it's wonderful people.

I spend at least 20 days a year in Japan since 10 years....got to know the country and it's wonderful people.
Bring me back a new Kamisori from one of the smiths we never see here in states!

I would pay the price of course. They might sell them where you're going at that shop

Bring me back a new Kamisori from one of the smiths we never see here in states!

I would pay the price of course. They might sell them where you're going at that shop
with pleasure ...tell me what you want exactly ...I know nothing about Kamisori

Top Bottom