What's new

my new razors!

Expected delivery date is today, but I have a feeling they will screw it up and I'll have to wait until monday....
I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.
Refresh refresh refresh the tracking site..... all day.

Wow - spectacular looking collection with beautiful restore and replacing work!

Hope they arrive today for you.

Thanks for all the compliments gents!!!
I'm refreshing the tracking as we speak... out for delivery.... now just to choose which to use today when I get home from work....
and the credit goes to CAP and Chris for the incredible prep work and plating. If they look half as good as the pics, then I'm gonna be very happy.

Hey all, anyone help on narrowing down the year or years of my NEW LC listed above? All it has is patent then some month and day (sorry at work) 1929 on it I think.
any way to at least findo out what years it could have been?
Thanks.

Wow stoof, what a fab looking set of razors - blindingly bright! I know you'll have a lot of great shaves with them. Congratulations!

Did ya get em, did ya get em! So which one was put to service first? The NEW? Red Tip?

The slim was first. Couldn't help it. I own a mergress I got a couple weeks ago but haven't used it in order for the slim to be my first adjustable.
gonna go a week with it then move on... next, who knows lol.
any suggestions?

Does anyone have any ideas on the age of the NEW? So serial that I can find. Just the patent date on the handle ends in 1929...

Nice pick. I have a Progress I used quite regularly and love it, I actually prefer the shave from it over my slim. Cant really help you out with dating your NEW, I think because it does not have patents on the base plate it is older. Glad you got the razors, a beautiful bunch for sure. I dont think I would be able to keep using one razor for a solid week, I would probably just pick one for the day that the light was hitting....just right on it.....and sparkled the most and had that look of pick me, pick me. Id scamper to the bathroom and enjoy the shave.

Nice pick. I have a Progress I used quite regularly and love it, I actually prefer the shave from it over my slim. Cant really help you out with dating your NEW, I think because it does not have patents on the base plate it is older. Glad you got the razors, a beautiful bunch for sure. I dont think I would be able to keep using one razor for a solid week, I would probably just pick one for the day that the light was hitting....just right on it.....and sparkled the most and had that look of pick me, pick me. Id scamper to the bathroom and enjoy the shave.

OK so it's older. Does that mean there are a group if dates to narrow it down to?

Top Bottom