What's new

Origins Shave Cream at Macy's

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Interesting...Do you mean this:

$230514_fpx.jpg

I love the name Blade Runner.

How'd you find it?

That is it...I gave the in-store sampler the sniff and feel test yesterday. Seriously considering making the purchase. Wonderful fragrance and feel. I wonder if the store clerk will let me take home a sample.

Last edited:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'm in Macy's all the time for one thing or another...I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up. Plus, right next door there is a restaurant that has the best Martini's. Huh, maybe that's why I'm always over at Macy's?

I'm in Macy's all the time for one thing or another...I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads-up. Plus, right next door there is a restaurant that has the best Martini's. Huh, maybe that's why I'm always over at Macy's?
Geez, if you're at Macy's (herald square, dare I assume?) you're only 3-4 blocks from the wonderland of Pasteur Pharmacy!

Origins Fire Fighter AS balm is one of the best there is! I've been tempted to buy Blade Runner several times in Macy's. If the shave cream smells anything like the AS balm, it's incredibly herbal, medicinal and fantastic! I hope someone who has used it drops in this thread. I'd love to hear thoughts, too.

Origins Fire Fighter AS balm is one of the best there is! I've been tempted to buy Blade Runner several times in Macy's. If the shave cream smells anything like the AS balm, it's incredibly herbal, medicinal and fantastic! I hope someone who has used it drops in this thread. I'd love to hear thoughts, too.

Great scent description.

I really like the fragrance of the cream.

Top Bottom