What's new

Buy One, Get One Free - AoS Afrershave Gel

Gents, I was at the AoS store in Oak Park Mall, Overland Park, Ks. a few days ago and was given a deal of buying one a/s gel and getting another one free. They are normally $40 per bottle which of course made them $20 per bottle with the bogo deal. I bought sandalwood and lavender. I like the gel but always thought it was one piece of their consumable products that was not as stellar as the others. Good stuff and I like it but was never motivated to buy it. This made it a good deal to me.

I think these are being discontinued in favour of a light lotion with spf rating. While their a/s balms are well made they are too heavy for me unless I am in the midst of winter dryness. The gels work better for me. I think the gels are bogo because they are being discontinued but cannot confirm it one way or the other. It may be worth a look at your local store.

I am not a fan of the gel either (I love the balm, heavy as it is), but that is a deal. I might need to head in to try this new lotion you mentioned.

Gig, the new lotion, whatever it may be, is not in the stores yet. The clerk allowed as how she thought it was going to replace the gels. I am not positive.

Top Bottom