What's new

Kiss My Face 4-in-1

Was reading about this online and sounds like it has some good ingredients and would be good for sensitive skin like mine .... just curious if any of you have tried this Kiss My Face 4-in-1 shave lotion and if so what you thought of it .. likes-dislikes
Seen they have some good fragrances like grapefruit, lime & patchouli

Thanks !

I use the lime.

It is technically a brushless cream, however I use about 2-3 pumps and use a squeezed out brush. I get great lather, in my bowl. It is very slick and gets the job done. However, I always end up back to other soaps... but this stuff never disappoints.

I use the patchouli and lavender .... Excellent value and a nice lather. While the manufacturer suggests using it brushless, it is not a brushless ( non-lathering ) cream.

I have the lime in my rotation, squeeze out my brush and put 2 pumps in the bowl, great slick lather. There are better products I'm sure, but the ingredients are great, it shaves great, it's relatively inexpensive and it's available in my grocery store.

I like the Lime as well. It's also good if you need just a bit more lather with whatever other cream or soap you're using because you can just pump a bit on your brush.

I just tried the Cool Mint last night. I've had it a while because the original pump didn't work. I emailed KMF and a nice woman sent me another one for free that was fine. The menthol sensation lasts several minutes and I really like it. No problem lathering it with a brush at all.

I use the scentless KMF. It's my main and only cream. Haven't tried with a "squeezed out brush" will try that today, but makes great lather. Any other soap/cream I have tried just irritates my skin, so always going back to KMF.

I'm partial to KMF Lavender. For me it's an excellent performer with a pleasant scent that leaves my face feeling moisturized post shave. In the 11 oz. bottle, it's an incredible bargain.

Every time I use KMF, I wonder why I'm buying more expensive shave creams.

If you really want a great shave on the cheap, superlather KMF (and flavor) with Williams.

Soak the Williams puck in a mug with your brush, then dump the soapy water and lather up the brush for 30 seconds. Then add a squirt or two of KMF and finish building the proto-lather. Finish lathering on your face (although I've lathered in a bowl, too). The resulting lather is very slick and protective. This method works well with KMF, RSC, and Headslick.

I really like KMF Lavender and Shea. It punches way above its price point.

Another fan of the KMF cream

I bought the patchouli when I found it at a discount market. For the price I figured what the heck. So far for every time I've used it I've gotten great shaves.

I have quite a few soaps and creams in my current rotation at the moment. I only plan on replacing about half of what I have and KMF will be one of them.

Sorry never tried the lotion. But the bottles of shave cream are a great deal!! I get an 11 Oz bottle for around 5-6. Unscented works great in superlathers.
sorry, I know you didn't ask about the cream, but wanted to let you know!!

I can never seem to find this stuff locally. all the stores I searched for online say its not available at the stores. It is on my list to try

I can never seem to find this stuff locally. all the stores I searched for online say its not available at the stores. It is on my list to try

I'm in the Detroit area too.
Try whole foods.
Also my Kroger has an organic section. In that area they have lotions and soaps and stuff. They have KMF there.
Try a Kroger by you. I think they all have the organic section.

The 4in1 is the new cream, and is much slicker than the old. I don't think the lather is quite as thick but I have only used it with a brush once. I picked it up when at my parents since I left my brush at home. I think I really like the slickness, but will have to work on my water ratio to get the cushion up. The scent is barely there so it should not be an issue for sensitive skin. I have been using Kiss My Face products since 1990 and used there shave cream exclusively till about 2010.

Was reading about this online and sounds like it has some good ingredients and would be good for sensitive skin like mine .... just curious if any of you have tried this Kiss My Face 4-in-1 shave lotion and if so what you thought of it .. likes-dislikes
Seen they have some good fragrances like grapefruit, lime & patchouli

Thanks !

It's a good value for the money, although I haven't found it as slick as I would like for my face.

Both of my shave creams, key lime and cool mint, are the 4-in-1 series and they work well enough for me. Hardly my favorites but they are very economical. As someone else said, I found one of mine in Kroger's organic section. The other came from a healthy organic-type store.

Last edited:
Top Bottom