What's new

My little shave den

View attachment 559708

SWMBO did all the hard work, saw another member do this in the back of a razor display, so we gave it a shot. The "other stuff" is stashed under the sink.:001_smile

Have to add a small shelf to put my razor/brush stand on between the sink and medicine cabinet.

Last edited:
It looks great. But, you said you are storing stuff under the sink? If you keep your extra blades there, you might want to find another place. It gets humid, at times, under sinks.

It looks great. But, you said you are storing stuff under the sink? If you keep your extra blades there, you might want to find another place. It gets humid, at times, under sinks.

Yes I have my assorted blades in a plastic tackle tray (has a gasket in the lid), and my 100 pack o's Astra blades reside in the medicine cabinet. Almost everything under the sink is sealed up in some way We used the vintage ads/picks for the back wall, and I printed off vintage labels for the VIBR, WH and my Listerine. Our master bath is really small, the wife just calls it my bathroom. Thank you all for your comments, I really like the way it turned out, she even covered the switch and plug plates.

Absolutely beautiful. An OMAGE to the manly art of shaving. Enjoy, until your collection gets so large that it won't all fit <G>.

That is what my wife says too...I do have a nice upright chest in my bedroom that might become an "overflow" area when the day arrives.

Top Bottom