What's new

A PIF to give back a Little

I have had a lot of fun here in the last month or so, and also suffered from multiple variations of A.D. I have some things I would like to share with people who are interested. Some are things that just weren't for me, some are things I have too much of, and a couple are things I bought just for the PIF because they were things I discovered here and hope people would enjoy.

This place is amazingly "gentleman like", so there are no stipulations; it would be cool if the winner would let me know if there is an item or items they don't need, or aren't interested in. I will put them into a future PIF.

Just give me the I'm in, and I will draw a winner at random. I am doing a crapton of traveling for work in the next month so: All entries in by midnight April 4th are in. I will pick on Sunday, April 5th and ship by April 8th. Here's what's in:

- A Maggard razor head. I bought one just for the handle, and discovered I really liked the razor and wanted to keep it. So I bought another one for the handle and have an extra head.

- Omega 49 brush white handle, (new, no box)

- A tub of Arko soap. (New)

- A tub of Proraso Green. (New)

- Ogallala Bay Rum Peppercorn and Limes Shave Stick. (New)

- Col. Conk's Lime puck (New)

- 20 razor blades: 5 Feathers, 5 Shark Chrome, 5 Derby's, 5 Shark Stainless

- Old Spice Limes A.S. 98%

- A bunch of Stirling AS samples (tried), bath soaps and shave soaps (new)

EDIT....Sorry I forgot about location: I will ship anywhere CONUS, and Canada, minus the aftershave. Thanks!

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I'm in. I'd love to try the aftershaves and I understand that maggard head would fit my Edwin Jagger handle. The generosity on here is amazing and I don't feel so bad ordering stuff when I know that one day I'd like to put together my own PIF.

I'm in. Just started wet shaving a couple of weeks ago so my acquisitions are minimal. Some cool stuff to try out there. Don't need the razor head tho, couldn't use it. Thanks.

I'm in! There are some nice new things in that list for me, and the old-standby Proraso which would be great as spring/summer is here.

(I am one of the few that doesn't get along with Arko, so if I won you could hold onto that or else I'd re-PIF it).

Top Bottom