What's new

Where do you buy your safety razors

Hmm a few different paces I trust at the monent to sell me stuff:

1) The Shaver Hut. If I want something commonly used. Saves me time mostly as I am in Australia
2) Italian Barber - The have some nice Razor Rock gear I can't seem to get here. Great range of Razors and accoutrements ...if only I could get a Stealth Slant, they would be my favourite store.
3) Magard Razors - Good lower priced and hybrid razors

For vintage stock
1) Richards Razors - good honest original condition razors that have been reset, cleaned and sanitized. Nice bloke (USAF retired) , good razors and fair prices.
2) Razor emporium AZ - Second to none replates. Works of art. Quality revamps.

Last edited:
Best vendor depends somewhat on your location. For non-US I have found Shaving.IE to have the best prices for razors and postal costs. If you are ConUS the cost equation may vary.

Cheers, George

I get them from the dipsty dumpster takes a lot of time to clean them especially when they are wrapped in Huggies disposables!

Most of the time if I find Double Edge Wilkinson Sword Blades at the local Drug Store Rite-Aide or CVS (2 stores in my area) usually carry them. Other wise if I don't oder them from Amazon, I get them from West Coast Shaving in Chino,CA They have an (800) number or order them on line online, http://www.westcoastshaving.com/

Good luck

Top Bottom