What's new

Carefull!

Also ordered from them without a problem. Give it some time but if it doesn't arrive in time open a dispute on ebay.

You can't be impatient with these guys. It will take a long time, but you will get it. I ordered 1/2 dozen GDs and was about to give up when they showed up about 6 weeks after the order.

Can someone please post a link to where to get some GD's? I really wanna do some mods but can't find a bulk supplier. Looking for about five. Dhgate was th only website that I could see had them but they wanted the last half of my social to verify my bank. Ha... Yea right.

Buyincoins on eBay is your best bet from another thread recently posted. They have a website as well, eBay was a little cheaper. Don't expect them anytime soon though. I placed an order last week, I hope to get them before summer.

Buyincoins on eBay is your best bet from another thread recently posted. They have a website as well, eBay was a little cheaper. Don't expect them anytime soon though. I placed an order last week, I hope to get them before summer.

10 days to my door, ordered on the 18th here on the 28th with probably a day delay here in my local post office. Did not expect it, pleasantly surprised.

I ordered 10 GD 66 razors a few months ago. They refunded my expedited shipping charges and all arrived as ordered. Snail mail from PRC takes a while...

Top Bottom