What's new

4Noggins - 03/24 ONLY - 20% OFF ALL BULKS!

Dunhill Nightcap, followed closely by Dunhill My Mixture 965 and Hearth and Home's "Black House"

I plan on picking up another 1/2 pound of Nightcap if it is available.

Going to try out some samples of John Patton's stuff, some GH&C bulk samples, and Lancer Slices.

I usually avoid 4noggins due to the $8+ shipping for orders under $99, but this sale should make it more reasonable.

Lancers Slices are amazing. Get a few ounces of that. It conez fairly shredded but is still recommend a further rub our or dice it up into cubes.

Just the talk of Lancers Slices today had me get home, grab a beer and fill a bowl of lancer slices while I opened our fountain for the year.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 70
Sorry for the clutter (rake, hoses, pump) I literally just finished opening it up. I designed and built it myself with 4 water features ran independently. The waterfalls, the gas pump dumping into the pond, the spritzer (which is tied to the filter), and the lights are all ran on a remote control :) when your ready or done just turn on or off your choice of feature. I have everything running now just to cycle the water with the cleaner and clarifier. It's my oasis to sit on the sitting bench, have a feature running, smoking a pipe or cigar, reading or just pondering. In a few weeks it'll be littered with the annuals, and perennials haven't bloomed out yet.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 74
Nice fountain DC.

Well, I am happy to have a pound of Nightcap on the way, I do not smoke all that often so I was surprised to see that my cellar was dangerously low on the stuff, (other than a two ounce jar I am currently smoking and a six month old tin I plan to age long term). Thanks again for the notice of the sale.

Order placed:

8 oz Rattray's Marlin Flake
2 oz Charles Fairmorn Lancer Slices
1 oz John Patton Cool Hand Fluke
1 oz John Patton Crossroads
1 oz John Patton Dark & Stormy
1 oz John Patton Latakia Junction
1 oz John Patton Storm Front
1 oz GH&C Dark Flake Scented
1 oz GH&C Grasmere Flake

And just like that... over a pound added to my stash. I'm never going to be able to smoke through everything I have.

I know what you mean! For every few bowls I smoke, I seem to acquire 20 more bowls worth of tobacco.

Top Bottom